1. Generosity toward the Palestinians, but no prisoner releases without an armistice and no territorial concessions except as part of a final peace settlement. Jews who wish to remain under Palestinian rule and live in peace must be allowed to remain.
2. Capital punishment for terrorist and criminal murderers.
3. Municipal control of policing. Broken windows policing focusing on public safety and violent crime.
4. Municipal control of planning.
5. Liberalization of land use throughout the country. Break up the ILA into several competing entities.
6. Focus on excellence in education.